Please be informed that the registration for incoming freshmen, Class of 2020, is scheduled to begin at 5:00 PM on Tuesday, March 15, 2015 in the Multipurpose Room at St. Teresa High School. The freshman registration is held in three parts as follows:
First: The first portion of the registration will take place with Mr. Van Diver (Guidance Counselor) for a general explanation of the 9th grade course selection form. Students with last names beginning with:
- A – F Report to the south (Chapel) entrance at 5:00 p.m.
- G – M Report to the south (Chapel) entrance at 5:30 p.m.
- N – Z Report to the south (Chapel) entrance at 6:00 p.m.
Second: After the general session, you will proceed to the Multipurpose Room where we ask you to submit the following completed information and fees:
- The completed two-sided white Registration Form enclosed with this mailing (or online).
- The completed Financial Agreement with your signature and a payment option designated. Please read the enclosed information that explains the FACTS tuition payment plan (online form).
- The $125.00 registration fee and the $200.00 book/course fee and the student activity fee of $25.00 (a total of $350.00) as outlined on the Financial Agreement Form.
Please Note: Students are not officially registered until all of the above information and related fees are received. Students should be registered to receive information from the coaches and activity moderators in regards to spring and summer camps and try-outs.
Third: If needed, Mr. Dean Van Diver will be available to clarify individual results of the placement exam and/or will help you to select courses for the freshman year.
Enclosed is a brief description of our Financial Assistance Program. If you are in need of financial aid, you must complete an on-line application on or before April 28, 2016. Please visit the Financial Aid page, fill out the PSAS application form and mail to PSAS at the address provided.
If you are unable to be at registration on March 15, 2016, please call so that we can make arrangements for an alternate date. We look forward to beginning an educational partnership with you.
Please remember to bring the completed Registration Form and the completed Financial Agreement Form, and the $350.00 Registration Fee. We look forward to seeing you March 15th.
Dr. Kenneth C. Hendriksen