St. Teresa High School seeks a high-energy professional for the position of Director of Development. Reporting to the St. Teresa Educational Foundation and the St. Teresa CEO, the selected individual will be responsible for securing major commitments in support of the St. Teresa Foundation and the operational fund at St. Teresa High School.
Approximate start date will be on or before May 1, 2017. Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. Incentive bonuses, in addition to the base salary, will be offered.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience managing and/or participating in a major fundraising campaign
- Knowledge of basic skills for fundraising management
- Superior organizational skills, including verbal and written communications
- Analytical capabilities
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of digital, social media and emerging online channels
- Knowledge of MS Office suite. Familiarity with Renweb/Donor Connect preferred
A letter of application, a current resume and related vitae, and the names of at least three but no more than five professional references should be sent to:
Dr. Kenneth C. Hendriksen, CEO
St. Teresa High School
2710 N. Water St.
Decatur, IL 62526
ANNOUNCEMENT OF VACANCY – Director of Development (Download Announcement)