St.Teresa’s Advancement Office is here to assist with plans and details of your class reunion. Below are a few guidelines and tips to help you get started.
- Form a Reunion Committee (optional).
- Contact St. Teresa Advancement Office at 217-875-7950 or email. firstname.lastname@example.org with dated of reunion.
- Pick up class list with address, phone and email information from St. Teresa Advancement Office.
- Update class list and return to St. Teresa Advancement Office so we can update our database.
- Plan all details of reunion (venue, entertainment, food, drinks, pricing, etc.).
- Create a Save the Date (optional) and give it to St. Teresa Advancement Office to be copied and mailed.
- Once all details are finalized, create Invitation and give it to St. Teresa Advancement Office to be copied and mailed.
- St.Teresa will post class reunion details, along with invitation, on the St. Teresa website.
- If a Class Reunion Book is made, please share a copy with us for our reunion file.
- If photos are taken, please share a copy so we may post on the St. Teresa website.
- Consider creating a Class Gift to the Annual Fund Drive.
The St.Teresa Advancement Office will provide:
- Class list.
- Fall school calendar/football schedule.
- Posting of reunion details on St. Teresa website.
- Copies of Save the Date and Invitation.
- Envelopes addressed to classmates and postage for two mailings (Save the Date and Invitation).
- Information on establishing Class Gifts.
October 11th – Football Game vs Clinton @ 7:00
October 13th – 10:00 – Mass on the grass
11:00 – Dedication of the Football Field
11:15 – Continental Breakfast