St. Teresa High School Tuition & Fees
St. Teresa’s tuition is one of the lowest in Illinois! Tuition assistance may be available to qualified families. Families are encouraged to contact the Principal for an information packet and application by calling (217) 875-2431.
Multiple payment plans are available including: One-time full pay, two-semester payments, four quarterly payments, or ten monthly payments.
2018-19 tuition for Catholic and Non-Catholic Students:
- $7,000 (1st student in a family)
- $6,425 (2nd student in a family)
- $4,250 (3rd student in a family)
- $10,250 (International/Foreign Exchange Student)
2018-19 fee schedule (per student):
- $15 – Entrance Exam (January 6, 2018)
- $25 – Student Activity Fee
- $125 – Registration Fee
- $150 – Calendar Fee per family (If sales quota (5) not met)
- $200 – Book/Course Fee