|How do I…
I’m looking for…
How do I…?
RENEW A BOOK?
Login to your account in the SHARE catalog. The items Out list will display information about the items you have currently checked out. To renew one or more items do the following actions:
- Select the check box by the title for each item that you want to renew, and click Renew selected items. (if an item cannot be renewed, there is no check box for the item.)
- Click Renew all items to renew all the items.
- A message tells you which items have been renewed, and whether any renewals have been blocked.
REQUEST BOOKS, MEDIA AND OTHER MATERIALS FROM ANOTHER LIBRARY?
Follow these steps to request any copy of a title listed in your search results.
- Search for the title you want to request.
- Select the title in the search results, and click Place Request.
The login form appears.
- Type your username and password in the appropriate boxes, and click Log in.
The request form appears.
- Select the name of the library where you want to pick up the item in the Pickup Library box.
- Click Submit Request.
REQUEST AN ARTICLE NOT AVAILABLE IN THE LIBRARY?
From OCLC FirstSearch database:
- Click on the title on the article that is not available full-text. (see example).
Under Availability: there is a link to borrow this item from another library (Interlibrary Loan). Click on this link and it will take you to a page to fill in your information. Submit request.